Picture this…. You're in your car, driving home late from a listing appointment, and your cell phone rings. “Hi, this is John Smith with ABC Realty. I just showed your listing on Sample Street and my buyer is coming back to my office to write up an offer right now. Can you send me the disclosures and any other info on the property?” You're thinking… I really don't want to drive back to my office, dig out the file, and send them at 9pm at night!!
|Wednesday 07, Jun 2006|
Wouldn't the best answer be “The documents are available on the web for you to download yourself, just go to ListingDocs.com”. The agent then downloads the listing packet themselves (with your seller signatures already on them) and the offer is waiting for you the next morning. Even better, because the documents were downloaded from the web, they are actually legible!!! You didn't lose fax generations by having it come over the fax machine several times.
Well, DH WEB, Inc. is pleased to announce that they have designed just the online tool needed to solve this dilemma. DH WEB, Inc. was hired on behalf of Central Documents Services to create the online document retrival program and database.
Click Here To View The Website
- Your documents are available to other agents 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from anywhere!
- The system is password protected from the general public! It is intended to be used by other realtors when they seek info about one of your listings.
- Each agent viewing documents fills out their contact information (just once upon signing up for a free guest account). When any agent views your listing documents, their contact information is sent to you via email so you can follow up!!
- Your documents are more legible to read!!
- The system frees up your time and the time of your office staff to do more important things… like prospecting for more clients and providing customer service to your existing clientele!