Springtime is the time of year associated with rebirth and renew. The temperature rises, tulips start sprouting up, buds on trees are forming, the grass greens up and the bleakness of winter is over. Everyone's sense of well-being along with their disposition also seems to improve during the spring months.
|Wednesday 16, Mar 2011|
|Is Your Website In Need of Some Spring Cleaning?|
Spring is also traditionally the time for "Spring Cleaning" why not considers some spring cleaning and updating of your Website.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it may be time to do a bit of website spring cleaning.
- When was the last time you reviewed and updated the content on your company's website?
- Is your last blog or news article entry more than a few months old?
- Do you have old marketing or outdated promotions still on your site?
- Do you have broken links or error pages?
- Does the website look dated or was it designed when everyone used the old CRT monitors?
- Design styles change; does your website look like it was designed ten years ago?
- Is your product pricing and information inaccurate?
- Is your logo or photos on the website old, boring and in desperate need of updating?
Your website should be an always evolving, inspiring and growing entity. Try, at all costs, to never let your website become stagnant. Your website needs constant attention, finessing and updating to ensure you give the perception to your viewers and customers that you care about your business or organization.
- What about mobile devices and tablets?
- Do you have a mobile version of your website for smart phones?
- Does your website appear correctly using the iPad and tablets?
What about your online marketing?
Contact DH WEB if your website or online marketing is in need of some springtime house cleaning or management. We have some very affordable rates and the ability to accommodate every type of budget.
- Are you taking advantage of all the social network marketing tools that are available?
- When was the last time you Google'd your business or organization's name to see the results?
- Maybe it's time you invested in Search Engine Marketing or Optimization.
- If you want to be found on the web then effective Search Engine Marketing is a crucial component to your success.
- Does your print collateral material reflect your online material?